CLLAS collaborates with the Latin American Studies Program to invite notable scholars from the University of Oregon and other universities to speak in conversation with one another at theme-based symposiums on the UO campus.
CLLAS sponsors grantee presentations, film series, brown-bag luncheons, and symposiums throughout the academic year.
Our home page features an events Calendar and an Upcoming Events box with links for currents events. Blog entries on our Home page give descriptions of upcoming events.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- March 4, 2015:
- March 10, 2015:
- March 11, 2015:
- March 12, 2015:
- April 2, 2015:
- April 3, 2015:
- April 7, 2015:
- April 16, 2015:
- April 30, 2015:
- May 1, 2015:
- May 13, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- June 5, 2015:
- June 6, 2015:
- CLLAS Symposium: “Public Engagement in Latin@ and Latin American Studies”
- CLLAS 2015 Seed Grant Competition for Faculty Collaborative Research Groups
- Panel Discussion in conjunction with Reconoci.do | Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- Critical Ethnographies: a graduate student workshop with Jafari Sinclaire Allen
- Jafari Sinclaire Allen: “Black/Queer Here & There: Ethnography of An Idea”
- CLLAS Director Lynn Stephen Receives Two Significant Professional Awards