CLLAS collaborates with the Latin American Studies Program to invite notable scholars from the University of Oregon and other universities to speak in conversation with one another at theme-based symposiums on the UO campus.
CLLAS sponsors grantee presentations, film series, brown-bag luncheons, and symposiums throughout the academic year.
Our home page features an events Calendar and an Upcoming Events box with links for currents events. Blog entries on our Home page give descriptions of upcoming events.
- January 22, 2015:
- February 6, 2015:
- February 12, 2015:
- February 23, 2015:
- February 24, 2015:
- February 26, 2015:
- March 12, 2015:
- April 2, 2015:
- April 3, 2015:
- April 7, 2015:
- April 16, 2015:
- April 30, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- CLLAS Deadline for 2015 Graduate Student Summer Research Grants
- Pilot Intercultural Competency Program ends in success
- CLLAS Graduate Student Grant Proposal Writing Workshop
- UO Study Abroad Programs: Antigua — Human Rights
- Héctor Tobar’s Book on Chilean Mine Workers Named among the New York Times “100 Notable Books of 2014”
- Ileana Rodríguez-Silva: Public Talk