CLLAS collaborates with the Latin American Studies Program to invite notable scholars from the University of Oregon and other universities to speak in conversation with one another at theme-based symposiums on the UO campus.
CLLAS sponsors grantee presentations, film series, brown-bag luncheons, and symposiums throughout the academic year.
Our home page features an events Calendar and an Upcoming Events box with links for currents events. Blog entries on our Home page give descriptions of upcoming events.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- May 1, 2015:
- May 2, 2015:
- May 13, 2015:
- May 18, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- June 5, 2015:
- June 6, 2015:
- June 8, 2015:
- UO’s Daniel Tichenor is one of 32 inaugural Andrew Carnegie fellows
- May 1 deadline for CLLAS GTF position AY 2015-16
- CLLAS 2015 Seed Grant Competition for Faculty Collaborative Research Groups
- Workshops from the JSMA Moms’ Art Club: Club de Arte para Mamás
- Christopher Chávez Wins 2015 Outstanding Early Career Award
- Hector Tobar and Brent Walth: Two Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists join SOJC faculty