CLLAS collaborates with the Latin American Studies Program to invite notable scholars from the University of Oregon and other universities to speak in conversation with one another at theme-based symposiums on the UO campus.
CLLAS sponsors grantee presentations, film series, brown-bag luncheons, and symposiums throughout the academic year.
Our home page features an events Calendar and an Upcoming Events box with links for currents events. Blog entries on our Home page give descriptions of upcoming events.
Giving to CLLAS
Proceed to the online giving page
- January 14, 2014:
- January 15, 2014:
- January 16, 2014:
- January 23, 2014:
- February 18, 2014:
- March 5, 2014:
- March 6, 2014:
- March 14, 2014:
- “20 Years Later, NAFTA’s Dramatic Impact on Oregon” | CLLAS Director Lynn Stephen Interviewed on KLCC
- The Center for Latino/a & Latin American Studies (CLLAS) Announces Graduate Student Summer 2014 Research Grants
- CLLAS Associate Director Gerardo Sandoval Featured in AroundtheO
- UO publication about police archives in Guatemala featured in The New York Review of Books
- CLLAS Graduate Student Proposal Writing Workshop
- Intercultural Competency Program Information Sessions