CLLAS collaborates with the Latin American Studies Program to invite notable scholars from the University of Oregon and other universities to speak in conversation with one another at theme-based symposiums on the UO campus.
CLLAS sponsors grantee presentations, film series, brown-bag luncheons, and symposiums throughout the academic year.
Our home page features an events Calendar and an Upcoming Events box with links for currents events. Blog entries on our Home page give descriptions of upcoming events.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- May 30, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- June 5, 2015:
- June 6, 2015:
- June 8, 2015:
- October 15, 2015:
- Dr. Mark Carey receives Outstanding Faculty Advisor award
- Creating Welcoming Parks for the Latino Community
- Second Annual Festival Latino
- Workshops from the JSMA Moms’ Art Club: Club de Arte para Mamás
- Latino Roots Celebration
- Discussing Genocide and Human Rights in the Classroom: Challenges & Opportunities