CLLAS collaborates with the Latin American Studies Program to invite notable scholars from the University of Oregon and other universities to speak in conversation with one another at theme-based symposiums on the UO campus.
CLLAS sponsors grantee presentations, film series, brown-bag luncheons, and symposiums throughout the academic year.
Our home page features an events Calendar and an Upcoming Events box with links for currents events. Blog entries on our Home page give descriptions of upcoming events.
- November 6, 2014:
- November 10, 2014:
- November 21, 2014:
- December 1, 2014:
- January 22, 2015:
- February 12, 2015:
- February 26, 2015:
- March 12, 2015:
- April 2, 2015:
- April 3, 2015:
- April 7, 2015:
- April 16, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- Latin American/Latino Studies grad student mixer
- Dr. Ruth Vargas Forman, “The Contribution of Psycho-Forensic Reports at the Inter-American Court of Human Rights”
- “¡Santa!: Afro-Diasporic Ways of Being and Knowing,” with CLLAS Visiting Scholar Ana-Maurine Lara
- CLLAS Associate Director Gerardo Sandoval Named Winner of 2014 Chester Rapkin Award
- CLLAS Director Lynn Stephen Receives UO Fund for Faculty Excellence Award
- Teaming up in Medford: Latino Roots and the Latino Civic Participation Project