CLLAS collaborates with the Latin American Studies Program to invite notable scholars from the University of Oregon and other universities to speak in conversation with one another at theme-based symposiums on the UO campus.
CLLAS sponsors grantee presentations, film series, brown-bag luncheons, and symposiums throughout the academic year.
Our home page features an events Calendar and an Upcoming Events box with links for currents events. Blog entries on our Home page give descriptions of upcoming events.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- April 2, 2015:
- April 3, 2015:
- April 7, 2015:
- April 13, 2015:
- April 16, 2015:
- April 18, 2015:
- April 20, 2015:
- April 22, 2015:
- May 1, 2015:
- May 2, 2015:
- May 13, 2015:
- May 18, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- June 5, 2015:
- June 6, 2015:
- June 8, 2015:
- CLLAS Professional Development: Publishing Workshop with Gisela Fosado
- CLLAS Faculty Grant Information Session
- 2015 CLLAS Symposium featured panels, keynote addresses, and a dance performance
- Dr. Lynn Stephen’s book “We are the Face of Oaxaca” chosen for national award
- Native Studies Research Colloquium Series: Ana-Maurine Lara, I was born here: Denationalization, National Sovereignty and Racial Formations”
- Ana-Maurine Lara: Afro-Sappho Futurisms: Drawing on the Past to Imagine us Into the Future