U O D R E A M E R S C H O L A R S H I P
Opportunity through Excellence: Fund the Dream Scholarship Applications are now open for the 2021-22 School Year.
This is a one-year award that ranges from $5,000 – $9,000. The scholarship is open to both undergraduate and graduate students. In order to be eligible, students must be:
- Currently enrolled at UO, or apply for admission as an Incoming Graduate, Law or Transfer student for Fall 2021 (incoming freshmen are not eligible to apply)
- A first-generation college student
- Able to show financial need
- Ineligible for federal financial aid
- Transfer students and incoming Graduate & Law students who are not already attending UO must apply for Admission no later than March 15, 2021.
- Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard (financialaid.uoregon.edu/scholarships#apply) and complete the “General Application”
- Then click on “Other Recommended Opportunities” and select “Opportunity Through Excellence Scholarship”
- Scholarship application deadline is April 1, 2021.