PDFs Curriculum Workshops June 5 and June 6, 2015
Resources for Teachers
This workshop took place on June 5, 2015.
This workshop took place on June 6, 2015.
Following are PDFs from both of these workshops.
- PDF Lisa Albrich UO Art and Human Rights June 2015_WEB, “Guardando la memoria: Acciones de protesta, resistencia y coraje en Argentina y Chile”
- PDF Erin Beck_Human rights presentation_WEB, “The Thirst for Rights: The Struggle over Water in Guatemala”
- PDF June Black, Stephanie Wood, Lisa Aldrich, Art & Human Rights in Latin America_Pedagogical Approaches_6 June 2015_WEB, “Art & Human Rights in Latin America”
- PDF, Dr. Lamia Karim_CLLAS_WEB, “The Cost of Cheap Clothes: Globalizaton and Female Garment Labor in Bangladesh”
- PDF Stephanie Wood, Saturday 6 June 2015 UO, “Art and Human Rights: Photography & Los Desaparecidos”
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- April 5, 2017:
- April 13, 2017:
- April 14, 2017:
- April 15, 2017:
- April 18, 2017:
- May 5, 2017:
- May 17, 2017:
- June 8, 2017:
- CLLAS Solidarity Statement
- Raúl Zurita & Anna Deeny: Bilingual Poetry Reading & Lecture
- “Achieving Justice: Gendered Violence, Displacement, and Legal Access in Guatemala and Oregon,” a roundtable
- LALISA Conference “Peripheral Mappings: Social and Cultural Geographies from the Underside of Modernity”
- 2017 CLLAS Call for Faculty Collaborative Research Groups
- Dr. Lynn Stephen Elected Vice-President of Latin American Studies Association