|February 20, 2017|
|12:00 pm||to||1:30 pm|
Jane Grant Conference Room
Hendricks Hall 330
1408 University St.
CLLAS is excited to announce the first round of Tinker Field Research Grants in Latin American Studies. We invite graduate students to submit proposals for field research in Latin America (Spanish or Portuguese speaking countries). We expect to award at least six grants for up to $4,000 each to advance research for either master’s or pre-dissertation doctoral candidates (see above link for a PDF of the call for proposals). Professional degree-seekers are also welcome.
The deadline for proposal submission is 12 pm, Friday, March 3rd.
Note: The Tinker Field Research Grants is in addition to the CLLAS Summer Research Grants. See also: http://cllas.uoregon.edu/cllas-graduate-research-grants-deadline/
CLLAS will host an information session on Monday, February 20, 12-1:30 in Hendricks 330, Jane Grant Room. This will be a good opportunity for students to ask questions about the Tinker Field Research Grants.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- April 5, 2017:
- April 13, 2017:
- April 14, 2017:
- April 15, 2017:
- April 18, 2017:
- May 5, 2017:
- May 17, 2017:
- June 8, 2017:
- CLLAS Solidarity Statement
- Raúl Zurita & Anna Deeny: Bilingual Poetry Reading & Lecture
- “Achieving Justice: Gendered Violence, Displacement, and Legal Access in Guatemala and Oregon,” a roundtable
- LALISA Conference “Peripheral Mappings: Social and Cultural Geographies from the Underside of Modernity”
- 2017 CLLAS Call for Faculty Collaborative Research Groups
- Dr. Lynn Stephen Elected Vice-President of Latin American Studies Association