Highlights of the spring 2014 newsletter of the UO Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies includes:
- CLLAS receives stable funding from UO through base budgeting
- César Chávez Victoria, a graphic artist from Oaxaca, Mexico, delivers a full package during his 4-day UO residency
- Genocide Grant Brings two Scholars to Campus
- Pulitzer-Prize Winning Journalist Hector Tobar Inspires a Packed Audience
- Graduate and Collaborative Research Projects detail farmworker testimony; traditional building vs. concrete block in Guatemala; inhibitory control in the bilingual brain.