- Scholarships A – Z: 2012-2013 Scholarships
Scholarships listed are open to ALL students regardless of immigration status and organized by MONTH.
- Scholarships Undocumented Documented Students
This list was prepared—with the help of her colleagues—by Rosa Maria Bañuelos-Uribe, ESL Student Advisor at Lane Community College in Eugene, Oregon.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- February 8, 2016:
- February 16, 2016:
- February 18, 2016:
- February 19, 2016:
- February 25, 2016:
- February 26, 2016:
- April 15, 2016:
- May 6, 2016:
- May 7, 2016:
- May 13, 2016:
- May 20, 2016:
- October 14, 2016:
- Apply now for CLLAS Graduate Student Summer Research Grants
- “Chicano Park Anchor of Barrio Logan,” a talk by Hector Villegas, Chicano Artist
- College of Education to showcase work of artist Jean Foss
- 3rd Annual National Symposium on Spanish as a Heritage Language
- Educational Workshop: Centro Latino Americano
- Julie Weise: Mexican Migration and the American South