The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Advisory Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Latino/a and Latin American Studies Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
- March 14, 2014:
- April 9, 2014:
- April 11, 2014:
- April 17, 2014:
- April 24, 2014:
- May 8, 2014:
- May 14, 2014:
- May 29, 2014:
- CLLAS Faculty Grant Proposal Writing Workshop
- Deadline April 11: 2014 CLLAS Seed Grant Competition for Faculty and Collaborative Research Groups
- Documentary by Gabriela Martínez to be shown during Border Film Week at the University of San Diego
- “Reviving a History of Inequality in Immigration,” a New York Times article by UO professor Daniel Tichenor
- “Media Reform in Latin America: The struggles of communication public policies in the Global South”
- “The Role of Public Art in the Oaxaca Rebellion of 2006”— César Chávez Victoria, Oaxacan artist