The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Latino/a and Latin American Studies Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
- December 1, 2014:
- December 2, 2014:
- December 3, 2014:
- January 22, 2015:
- February 6, 2015:
- February 12, 2015:
- February 26, 2015:
- March 12, 2015:
- April 2, 2015:
- April 3, 2015:
- April 7, 2015:
- April 16, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- CLLAS Announces 2015 Graduate Student Summer Research Grants
- Native Studies Research Colloquium — Lynn Stephen, “Transborder Gendered Violence and Resistance: Indigenous Women Migrants Seeking U.S. Asylum”
- The Chilean Miners: My Adventures in Listening, Writing, and Underground Observation, a research talk by Hector Tobar
- Sonia Nazario, Pulitzer Prize–Winning Author of “Enrique’s Journey,” to Lecture
- Running from Peril, Chasing Hope: Central American Children and the Refugee Crisis
- UO Study Abroad Programs: Antigua — Human Rights