The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Advisory Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Latino/a and Latin American Studies Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Giving to CLLAS
Proceed to the online giving page
- January 14, 2014:
- January 15, 2014:
- January 16, 2014:
- January 23, 2014:
- February 18, 2014:
- March 5, 2014:
- March 6, 2014:
- March 14, 2014:
- “20 Years Later, NAFTA’s Dramatic Impact on Oregon” | CLLAS Director Lynn Stephen Interviewed on KLCC
- The Center for Latino/a & Latin American Studies (CLLAS) Announces Graduate Student Summer 2014 Research Grants
- CLLAS Associate Director Gerardo Sandoval Featured in AroundtheO
- UO publication about police archives in Guatemala featured in The New York Review of Books
- CLLAS Graduate Student Proposal Writing Workshop
- Intercultural Competency Program Information Sessions