The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Advisory Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Latino/a and Latin American Studies Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
- CAPACES Leadership Institute 3rd anniversary celebration
- Children 12 and under are fastest growing group of unaccompanied minors at U.S. border | Pew Research Center
- Surge of Central American Children Roils U.S. Immigration Debate
- Immigration policy leads to kids in custody | Opinion
- Championing Undergraduate Research: UO-UNAM Exchange Program Encouraged Erica Ledesma to Pursue Graduate Studies
- Championing Undergraduate Research: Niria Garcia’s Field Research in Brazil Underscores the Importance of Developing More Funds