The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Advisory Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Latino/a and Latin American Studies Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
- April 24, 2014:
- May 1, 2014:
- May 7, 2014:
- May 8, 2014:
- May 14, 2014:
- May 15, 2014:
- SELCO Community Credit Union Extends Latino Roots Sponsorship
- Collin Eaton: “Bridging the Affordability Gap: Strategies for Lower-Cost Housing in Guatemala”
- GTF Announcement: CLLAS Event Coordinator and Research Assistant Needed
- What is Documentary? Conference April 24 – 26
- Special Collections Open House Showcasing the PCUN Collection
- A concert by Alberto Carrión to celebrate Julia de Burgos centenary