The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Latino/a and Latin American Studies Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
- January 22, 2015:
- February 6, 2015:
- February 12, 2015:
- February 23, 2015:
- February 24, 2015:
- February 26, 2015:
- March 12, 2015:
- April 2, 2015:
- April 3, 2015:
- April 7, 2015:
- April 16, 2015:
- April 30, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- CLLAS Deadline for 2015 Graduate Student Summer Research Grants
- Pilot Intercultural Competency Program ends in success
- CLLAS Graduate Student Grant Proposal Writing Workshop
- UO Study Abroad Programs: Antigua — Human Rights
- Héctor Tobar’s Book on Chilean Mine Workers Named among the New York Times “100 Notable Books of 2014”
- Ileana Rodríguez-Silva: Public Talk