The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Advisory Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Latino/a and Latin American Studies Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
- Flood of Central American immigrants is focus of UO researcher Kristin Yarris
- Latino Roots Panels Displayed at Festival in Independence
- Championing Undergraduate Research: UO-UNAM Exchange Program Encouraged Erica Ledesma to Pursue Graduate Studies
- Immigration policy leads to kids in custody | Opinion
- Championing Undergraduate Research: Niria Garcia’s Field Research in Brazil Underscores the Importance of Developing More Funds
- CAPACES Leadership Institute 3rd anniversary celebration