The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Advisory Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Latino/a and Latin American Studies Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Giving to CLLAS
Proceed to the online giving page
- No events.
- UO Genocide Prevention Initiative Announces Project Grant Recipients
- CLLAS 2013 Summer Institute for Oregon Middle School and High School Teachers Runs June 23-28 on the UO campus
- University celebrates state’s “Latino Roots”
- June 6: Latino Roots Celebration
- Spring 2013 CLLAS Newsletter Now Available
- University of Oregon faculty member awarded $459,000 NSF CAREER Award