The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Latino/a and Latin American Studies Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
- October 28, 2014:
- November 6, 2014:
- November 21, 2014:
- December 1, 2014:
- January 22, 2015:
- February 12, 2015:
- February 26, 2015:
- March 12, 2015:
- April 2, 2015:
- April 3, 2015:
- April 7, 2015:
- April 16, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- Globalization, Gender, and Development Conference
- CLLAS Associate Director Gerardo Sandoval Named Winner of 2014 Chester Rapkin Award
- CLLAS Director Lynn Stephen Receives UO Fund for Faculty Excellence Award
- UO historian Julie M. Weise interviewed for story on NPR
- World Music Series: Roots Music from the Chilean Andes with Phusiri Marka
- Discussion on Measure 88: providing resident “driver cards”