The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
- January 29, 2015:
- February 2, 2015:
- February 6, 2015:
- February 12, 2015:
- February 19, 2015:
- February 23, 2015:
- February 24, 2015:
- February 26, 2015:
- March 4, 2015:
- March 12, 2015:
- April 2, 2015:
- April 3, 2015:
- April 7, 2015:
- April 16, 2015:
- April 30, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- June 6, 2015:
- CLLAS Deadline for 2015 Graduate Student Summer Research Grants
- CLLAS Associate Director Gerardo Sandoval Named as 2015 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Award Winner
- Documentary Film Screening: The Garden
- Chico Mendes Reforestation Project: Planting for Future Generations
- Winter 2015 edition of CLLAS Notes now available
- Ileana Rodríguez-Silva: “Gender and Class in the Silencing of Race in Puerto Rico”