2012 Faculty Books
edited by Bryant Jensen and Adam Sawyer (Teachers College Press, December 2012).
Jensen is a former CLLAS Advisory Board Member
now on the faculty of Brigham Young University
Teachers College Press (December 2012)
edited by Daniel Martinez HoSang, Oneka LaBennett, and Laura Pulido
Daniel HoSang is associate professor in the UO Departments of Political Science and Ethnic Studies
by Ernesto Javier Martínez
Ernesto Martínez is a CLLAS Advisory Board member and associate professor, UO Departments of Women’s and Gender Studies and Ethnic Studies
Stanford University Press (October 2012)
edited by Leah Middlebrook and Anthony J. Cascardi
Vanderbilt University Press, Hispanic Issues series
UO Romance Languages professors Leah Middlebrook, Leonardo García Pabón, Nathalie Hester, and Fabienne Moore all contributed to this new publication.
by Leonardo García-Pabón
García-Pabón is a UO professor of Spanish, Department of Romance Languages.
La Paz: Plural Editores (2011)
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- April 5, 2017:
- April 13, 2017:
- April 14, 2017:
- April 15, 2017:
- April 18, 2017:
- May 5, 2017:
- May 17, 2017:
- June 8, 2017:
- CLLAS Solidarity Statement
- Raúl Zurita & Anna Deeny: Bilingual Poetry Reading & Lecture
- “Achieving Justice: Gendered Violence, Displacement, and Legal Access in Guatemala and Oregon,” a roundtable
- LALISA Conference “Peripheral Mappings: Social and Cultural Geographies from the Underside of Modernity”
- 2017 CLLAS Call for Faculty Collaborative Research Groups
- Dr. Lynn Stephen Elected Vice-President of Latin American Studies Association