|March 9, 2017|
|4:00 pm||to||6:00 pm|
SOJC professor and best-selling author Hector Tobar will lead a two-hour workshop intended to help faculty and staff develop their op-ed writing skills. Those of you who have expertise you would like to share with the general public, but who feel challenged to express your knowledge in language best suited to a non-academic audience, are invited to attend.
This workshop will have limited seating.
You are required to RSVP for confirmation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location information comes with RSVP.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- May 3, 2017:
- May 5, 2017:
- May 8, 2017:
- May 9, 2017:
- May 15, 2017:
- May 16, 2017:
- May 17, 2017:
- May 18, 2017:
- May 25, 2017:
- June 8, 2017:
- CLLAS Solidarity Statement
- 2017 CLLAS Call for Faculty Collaborative Research Groups
- “Diálogos,” a New, Multi-sensory Exhibition that Features Latin American Art, Opens at JSMA
- Marjorie Perloff: Poetry, Poetics & Myth Speaker Series
- UO’s Charles Martinez named to Knight Professorship
- Michelle McKinley receives multiple awards, including UO Law School’s highest teaching honor