|March 6, 2013|
|4:00 pm||to||5:30 pm|
A presentation by Laura Carlsen
Director, Latin America: Rights & Security Program
Center for International Policy in Washington, D.C.
For more information regarding this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-346-5286.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- October 6, 2016:
- October 10, 2016:
- October 13, 2016:
- October 14, 2016:
- October 15, 2016:
- October 20, 2016:
- November 19, 2016:
- February 3, 2017:
- Mexican Bracero Food and Foodways: New Mexico and West Texas, 1942-1964
- “Myths, Lies and Truths: The Re-Invention of Ladino Song as Ancient”
- Cherríe Moraga: Lorwin Lecture on Civil Rights & Civil Liberties
- Study Abroad Scholarship – Universidad de San Andrés in Buenos Aires – University of Oregon
- New study delves into state approaches to immigration | Around the O
- Film showing: The Mexican Dream