|March 6, 2013|
|4:00 pm||to||5:30 pm|
A presentation by Laura Carlsen
Director, Latin America: Rights & Security Program
Center for International Policy in Washington, D.C.
For more information regarding this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-346-5286.
- October 23, 2014:
- October 24, 2014:
- December 1, 2014:
- March 12, 2015:
- Mare Advertencia Lirika: Zapotec Hip Hop Artist to Perform
- Teaming up in Medford: Latino Roots and the Latino Civic Participation Project
- Public Lecture: Juan Eduardo Wolf “When the Devil Dances Differently: Borderlands, Migration and Intangible Cultural Heritage in Arica, Chile”
- Colonial Exchanges Conference
- Hip Hop in Cuba: a CLLAS Grantee Presentation
- Sacrificing Families: U.S. Policies and the Displacement of Central Americans October 23, 2014