|March 6, 2013|
|4:00 pm||to||5:30 pm|
A presentation by Laura Carlsen
Director, Latin America: Rights & Security Program
Center for International Policy in Washington, D.C.
For more information regarding this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-346-5286.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- October 14, 2016:
- October 20, 2016:
- November 19, 2016:
- February 3, 2017:
- New study delves into state approaches to immigration | Around the O
- Film showing: The Mexican Dream
- “Bicycle Justice and Urban Transformation,” a new book coedited by CLLAS co-director Gerardo Sandoval
- Optimism, broad communications experiences drive new SOJC dean
- Founding director Lynn Stephen passes CLLAS leadership torch
- Video link to “Latin@s and the 2016 Election: Policies, Immigration, & Action”