|March 6, 2013|
|4:00 pm||to||5:30 pm|
A presentation by Laura Carlsen
Director, Latin America: Rights & Security Program
Center for International Policy in Washington, D.C.
For more information regarding this event, please contact email@example.com or 541-346-5286.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- August 3, 2016:
- October 14, 2016:
- November 19, 2016:
- February 3, 2017:
- Optimism, broad communications experiences drive new SOJC dean
- Outdoor Family Film: The Boy and the World
- Founding director Lynn Stephen passes CLLAS leadership torch
- Video link to “Latin@s and the 2016 Election: Policies, Immigration, & Action”
- Now available: Spring 2016 CLLAS Notes
- “Invisible No More” — a look at the research of Julie Weise