|March 14, 2013|
|4:00 pm||to||5:30 pm|
UO Knight Library
A CLLAS Grantee Presentation with Emily Afanador of the Oregon Folklife Network
Please join us for an update on the development of the Self-Documentation Toolkit. The Toolkit is a compilation of lessons, videos, online modules and other interactive tools to train individuals and groups on the techniques of historical audio, visual, and written documentation. This toolkit has been designed in response to the interest generated by the Latino Roots in Lane County exhibit and documentary project, and will be a resource for any individual or group interested in documenting their family or community history.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- October 15, 2015:
- October 26, 2015:
- November 5, 2015:
- February 18, 2016:
- Latina/os and K-12 Education: Bridging Research and Practice
- 2015 Latino Heritage Month Events | Equity and Inclusion
- Analisa Taylor: CLLAS Faculty Grantee Presentation
- 3rd Annual National Symposium on Spanish as a Heritage Language
- TransAmerican Philosophy Conference
- Duck spirit was in the air at Woodburn’s Fiesta Mexicana | Around the O