The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- May 2, 2016:
- May 3, 2016:
- May 4, 2016:
- May 5, 2016:
- May 6, 2016:
- “Crossing Borders: Women’s Stories of Immigration, Migration, and Transition,” CSWS Northwest Women Writers Symposium (NWWS) (12:00 pm)
- NWWS Documentary Film Premiere “Sad Happiness: Cinthya’s Transborder Journey,” directed by Lynn Stephen (12:00 pm)
- 2016 Seed Grant Competition for Faculty and Collaborative Research Groups (12:00 pm)
- NWWS “Crossing Borders: What It Means in the Life of a Child,” with keynote author Reyna Grande (1:00 pm)
- “From Iguala to El Otro Lado: A Young Girl’s Journey to the American Dream,” NWWS Keynote Talk with author Reyna Grande (6:00 pm)
- May 7, 2016:
- May 8, 2016:
- May 10, 2016:
- May 11, 2016:
- May 12, 2016:
- May 13, 2016:
- June 2, 2016:
- June 3, 2016:
- October 14, 2016:
- Peasant Agroecology for Food Sovereignty and Mother Earth: Voices from the Via Campesina Movement
- Strengthening Networks of Support Among Latin@ Students at UO
- Sephardic Literature & Folklore Series
- “Mexican Drug Gangs, ISIS and other Maladies of the Global South”
- NWWS Documentary Film Premiere “Sad Happiness: Cinthya’s Transborder Journey,” directed by Lynn Stephen
- NWWS “Crossing Borders: What It Means in the Life of a Child,” with keynote author Reyna Grande