The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- January 18, 2017:
- January 19, 2017:
- January 23, 2017:
- February 2, 2017:
- February 3, 2017:
- February 10, 2017:
- March 10, 2017:
- March 11, 2017:
- April 13, 2017:
- April 14, 2017:
- April 15, 2017:
- June 8, 2017:
- CLLAS Receives Tinker Foundation Grant for Graduate Student Funding
- Graduate Grant Writing Workshop
- “Gender Justice in Guatemala: Advances and Challenges,” a talk by Erin Beck and Lynn Stephen
- Documentary Screening: La Cosecha (The Harvest)
- Now available: Winter 2017 CLLAS Notes
- Food First: Justice, Security, and Sovereignty