The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- May 7, 2015:
- May 13, 2015:
- May 18, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- June 5, 2015:
- June 6, 2015:
- June 8, 2015:
- CLLAS 2015 Seed Grant Competition for Faculty Collaborative Research Groups
- May 1 deadline for CLLAS GTF position AY 2015-16
- McKinley receives Ligia Parra Jahn Award for best journal article
- Rethinking Race and the Anthropocene
- UO’s Daniel Tichenor is one of 32 inaugural Andrew Carnegie fellows
- Gustavo Germano: 2015 Bartolomé de las Casas Lecture in Latin American Studies