The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- October 3, 2016:
- October 6, 2016:
- October 9, 2016:
- October 10, 2016:
- October 13, 2016:
- October 14, 2016:
- October 15, 2016:
- October 17, 2016:
- October 20, 2016:
- October 24, 2016:
- October 28, 2016:
- November 19, 2016:
- February 3, 2017:
- Mixed-Status Families In the US/Mexico Borderlands
- Lunes Latinx: La Bienvenida
- Mexican Bracero Food and Foodways: New Mexico and West Texas, 1942-1964
- Guy Mendilow Ensemble Concert “Tales from the Forgotten Kingdom”
- Lunes Latinx: Guy Mendilow Ensemble Public Lecture
- “Myths, Lies and Truths: The Re-Invention of Ladino Song as Ancient”