The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- June 1, 2016:
- June 2, 2016:
- June 3, 2016:
- October 14, 2016:
- November 19, 2016:
- February 3, 2017:
- Working Futures: Perspectives on Labor from the Global South
- CoDaC Academic Acculturation Workshop: How Faculty Can Make the Learning Environment More Inclusive
- (De)provincializing World War I: Latin American Literature and the reshaping of global modernism
- Screening of ‘No Más Bebés’ & producer talk on the coerced sterilization of Mexican American women
- Running from Office: Why Young Americans are Turned Off to Politics
- Femicide and the Gendered Effects of the Human Rights Crisis in Mesoamerica