The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- March 4, 2015:
- March 10, 2015:
- March 11, 2015:
- March 12, 2015:
- April 2, 2015:
- April 3, 2015:
- April 7, 2015:
- April 16, 2015:
- April 30, 2015:
- May 1, 2015:
- May 13, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- June 5, 2015:
- June 6, 2015:
- CLLAS Symposium: “Public Engagement in Latin@ and Latin American Studies”
- CLLAS 2015 Seed Grant Competition for Faculty Collaborative Research Groups
- Panel Discussion in conjunction with Reconoci.do | Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- Critical Ethnographies: a graduate student workshop with Jafari Sinclaire Allen
- Jafari Sinclaire Allen: “Black/Queer Here & There: Ethnography of An Idea”
- CLLAS Director Lynn Stephen Receives Two Significant Professional Awards