The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- October 15, 2015:
- Collective Memory and Human Rights in Guatemala: Lessons from the Past and Challenges for the Present
- Spring 2015 edition of CLLAS Notes now available
- Latino Roots Celebration 2015
- CLLAS Executive Board Member Gabriela Martínez Honored with UO Fund for Faculty Excellence Award
- Latina/os and K-12 Education: Bridging Research and Practice
- Latino Roots Celebration to showcase student films on immigration experience