The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- October 9, 2015:
- October 15, 2015:
- October 26, 2015:
- November 5, 2015:
- February 18, 2016:
- Latina/os and K-12 Education: Bridging Research and Practice
- Artist Talk: Enrique Chagoya
- Teatro Milagro Presents “Searching for Aztlán”
- Analisa Taylor: CLLAS Faculty Grantee Presentation
- 2015 Latino Heritage Month Events | Equity and Inclusion
- 3rd Annual National Symposium on Spanish as a Heritage Language