The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- April 2, 2015:
- April 3, 2015:
- April 7, 2015:
- April 13, 2015:
- April 16, 2015:
- April 18, 2015:
- April 20, 2015:
- April 22, 2015:
- May 1, 2015:
- May 2, 2015:
- May 13, 2015:
- May 18, 2015:
- June 4, 2015:
- June 5, 2015:
- June 6, 2015:
- June 8, 2015:
- 2015 CLLAS Symposium featured panels, keynote addresses, and a dance performance
- CLLAS Professional Development: Publishing Workshop with Gisela Fosado
- Dr. Lynn Stephen’s book “We are the Face of Oaxaca” chosen for national award
- CLLAS Faculty Grant Information Session
- Native Studies Research Colloquium Series: Ana-Maurine Lara, I was born here: Denationalization, National Sovereignty and Racial Formations”
- Ana-Maurine Lara: Afro-Sappho Futurisms: Drawing on the Past to Imagine us Into the Future