The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- October 24, 2016:
- October 25, 2016:
- October 26, 2016:
- October 28, 2016:
- November 16, 2016:
- November 19, 2016:
- February 3, 2017:
- June 8, 2017:
- World Music Series | Hermanos Arango – University of Oregon
- 2015-16 CLLAS Impact Report
- White students’ lives looking more like immigrants, prof writes
- “Singular Spaces: An Introduction to Art Environments in Spain and Around the World”
- Lunes Latinx: National Celebration of Spanglish Day Presentations
- Journalism in the Face of Government Oppression: Javier Borelli