The staff members at CLLAS organize events, create publications, and do the day-to-day work of meeting the goals of the Center.
Executive Board Members are faculty members drawn from a range of academic disciplines, community leaders and activists, and UO students who advise the director on matters pertaining to CLLAS and serve on its committees.
Affiliated Faculty are current full-time faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies at the University of Oregon.
Scholars-in-Residence are scholars visiting from other institutions who share their research and expertise while housed on the UO campus.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- May 3, 2017:
- May 5, 2017:
- May 8, 2017:
- May 9, 2017:
- May 15, 2017:
- May 16, 2017:
- May 17, 2017:
- May 18, 2017:
- May 25, 2017:
- June 8, 2017:
- CLLAS Solidarity Statement
- 2017 CLLAS Call for Faculty Collaborative Research Groups
- “Diálogos,” a New, Multi-sensory Exhibition that Features Latin American Art, Opens at JSMA
- Marjorie Perloff: Poetry, Poetics & Myth Speaker Series
- UO’s Charles Martinez named to Knight Professorship
- Michelle McKinley receives multiple awards, including UO Law School’s highest teaching honor