CLLAS puts the study of Latino/a and Latin American communities in conversation with one another and with the state of Oregon. A knowledge center dedicated to public access and excellence through the integration of teaching, research, community engagement and dissemination, CLLAS is an integral part of the UO’s strategy to recruit, retain, and build alumnae relations with a diverse and energized group of students, faculty, staff, parents, and families and to connect the university locally, nationally, and globally. CLLAS facilitates collaborative research, scholarship, intellectual community, and community outreach focused on Latin America and U.S. Latino/a populations.
Directories of CLLAS staff, CLLAS Advisory Board members and University of Oregon faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies
Affiliated Community Partners
Listed here are organizations in Lane County and throughout Oregon with which CLLAS has ongoing interaction.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- February 28, 2017:
- March 1, 2017:
- March 3, 2017:
- March 9, 2017:
- March 10, 2017:
- April 13, 2017:
- April 14, 2017:
- April 15, 2017:
- June 8, 2017:
- CLLAS Solidarity Statement
- The Triumph of the Will? Theoretical-Critical Assessments of the New Era in American Politics
- Dreamers, Ducks & DACA Info-Session
- Jen Hofer: Translation for Language Justice
- Making the Invisible Visible: Diversity in the Future of Public History featuring Miguel Juárez
- “Presente! Art and the Disappeared in Latin America,” with Stephanie Wood and Carlos Aguirre