CLLAS puts the study of Latino/a and Latin American communities in conversation with one another and with the state of Oregon. A knowledge center dedicated to public access and excellence through the integration of teaching, research, community engagement and dissemination, CLLAS is an integral part of the UO’s strategy to recruit, retain, and build alumnae relations with a diverse and energized group of students, faculty, staff, parents, and families and to connect the university locally, nationally, and globally. CLLAS facilitates collaborative research, scholarship, intellectual community, and community outreach focused on Latin America and U.S. Latino/a populations.
Directories of CLLAS staff, CLLAS Advisory Board members and University of Oregon faculty working in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies
Affiliated Community Partners
Listed here are organizations in Lane County and throughout Oregon with which CLLAS has ongoing interaction.
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- May 3, 2017:
- May 5, 2017:
- May 8, 2017:
- May 9, 2017:
- May 15, 2017:
- May 16, 2017:
- May 17, 2017:
- May 18, 2017:
- May 25, 2017:
- June 8, 2017:
- CLLAS Solidarity Statement
- 2017 CLLAS Call for Faculty Collaborative Research Groups
- “Diálogos,” a New, Multi-sensory Exhibition that Features Latin American Art, Opens at JSMA
- Marjorie Perloff: Poetry, Poetics & Myth Speaker Series
- UO’s Charles Martinez named to Knight Professorship
- Michelle McKinley receives multiple awards, including UO Law School’s highest teaching honor