Archive for February 3rd, 2017
|March 3, 2017|
Application Deadline: Extended to 12:00 pm, Friday, March 3rd Applicants will be notified by April 7, 2017.
In order to encourage and support interdisciplinary graduate student research in the areas of Latino/a and Latin American Studies, CLLAS announces a program for summer research support. We expect to award up to three summer grants for $1,000 each to advance research for either master’s or doctoral candidates. The award will support research-related activities carried out from July 1 through September 30, 2017.∗ [∗ If, due to unforeseen circumstances, research cannot be completed by the end of summer 2017, the grantee must obtain CLLAS Director’s approval for an extension] We are especially interested in projects that link Latino/a Studies or Latin American Studies with other disciplines.
Possible project topics include but are not limited to: › Continue reading
Access the above link for giving to the Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies Gift Fund. Online gifts may be made using the form available at this link; all gifts are processed by the University of Oregon Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization responsible for receiving and administering private donations to the University of Oregon.
- February 28, 2017:
- March 1, 2017:
- March 3, 2017:
- March 9, 2017:
- March 10, 2017:
- April 13, 2017:
- April 14, 2017:
- April 15, 2017:
- June 8, 2017:
- CLLAS Solidarity Statement
- The Triumph of the Will? Theoretical-Critical Assessments of the New Era in American Politics
- Dreamers, Ducks & DACA Info-Session
- Jen Hofer: Translation for Language Justice
- Making the Invisible Visible: Diversity in the Future of Public History featuring Miguel Juárez
- “Presente! Art and the Disappeared in Latin America,” with Stephanie Wood and Carlos Aguirre